I created two organisations under different email accounts.How do I manage both the organisations under a single account?
Zoho Books allows you to manage multiple organisations under a single account. If you’ve mistakenly created two accounts to create two organisations, you can bring them together under a single account by following the steps mentioned below:
- Let’s take an example where you have created two organisations, Automatic Advertising and Automatic Design under different email addresses email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org (in that order) and you wish to bring both of the organisations under the email address email@example.com
- Log into the account created using firstname.lastname@example.org and invite email@example.com as a user and assign the user role as Admin. (To know how to invite a user, click here.)
- You will receive an email invitation to join the organisation.
- Once you accept the invitation, log into your other account using firstname.lastname@example.org and you will see both the organisation’s listed under your account.
- Now, after this is done, delete the user email@example.com from the Users section of your organisation (To know how to delete a user, click here).