Other Actions for Client Approval
Let us take a look at some of the actions that can be performed in Client Approvals.
In this page…
Edit, Print, Download and Delete Client Approvals
Here are the list of actions that can be performed upon a client approval:
- Print - Click the Print icon to print your client approvals.
- PDF - To download your client approvals as PDFs, click the PDF icon.
- Edit - To edit your client approvals, click the Edit icon on the top right corner.
- Delete - To completely delete your client approval, click the More dropdown and select Delete.
Client Approval Filters
We have a set of filters based on which you can filter your client approvals and list them.
Client Approvals can be listed based on their status and the customer names. The status can be chosen from the Status dropdown and the customer name can be chosen from Select Customer dropdown. The following are the status filters that are available in Zoho Books for Client Approvals:
- Pending Submission
- Pending Approval
- Approval Overdue
These filters can also be used by your clients from the Client Portal.
Disable Client Approval
Prerequisite: To disable the Client Approvals feature for your organization, you will have to disable Client Approvals for every individual project for which you have enabled client approvals. To do so:
- Unmark the Enable Client Approval for the time entries of this project box by editing an existing project.
Next, to disable Client Approvals for your organization:
- Click the Settings and select Preferences.
- Go to Projects in the left menu.
- Unmark the box Enable Client Approvals for time entries.
- Click Save.