TransMail Plugin for WordPress
TransMail Plugin for WordPress helps you configure your TransMail Account in your WordPress site. It allows you to send transactional emails from WordPress using your TransMail account.
Table of Contents
To make sure that emails from your website are considered valid and authentic, you need to use only authorized server configuration to send emails. Configuring email servers for your websites can be too technical and complex. To make it simple, in WordPress Sites, you can directly install the TransMail WordPress Plugin to easily use any Mail Agent in your TransMail account to send transactional emails from your site.
To use the TransMail plugin for Wordpress, you need to have a self-hosted Wordpress site for your domain.
- A TransMail Account
- A self-hosted WordPress site
- PHP 5.6 or later
- Login to your self-hosted WordPress account and navigate to the Admin Dashboard.
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New section of the Dashboard from the left panel.
- Search for TransMail Plugin using the Search bar and click the Install Now button next to the plugin.
- You can also install the TransMail Plugin from here.
- To begin using the plugin, go to the Plugins > Installed Plugins Section.
- Click the Activate button corresponding to the TransMail Plugin.
- The TransMail plugin has now been activated in your WordPress account.
|Domain||The region in which your Zoho Account Data resides. (One of the valid domains hosted with Zoho)|
|Send Mail token||Send Mail token generated in the TransMail Mail Agent you wish to configure in WordPress.|
|Bounce Return path||The bounce email address configured for the relevant Mail Agent. All your emails that are bounced will be sent to this address.|
|Email Format||Emails from the plugin will be sent in the chosen format by default.|
|From Email Address||The email address that will be used while sending all emails.|
|From Name||The name that will be shown as the Display Name while sending all emails from WordPress.|
Once the plugin is installed, you need to configure your TransMail account in WordPress to send transactional emails via TransMail API.
- After installing the plugin, the TransMail plugin tab will appear on the left menu. Navigate to the TransMail Account configuration page under this tab.
- Under Domain, choose the domain region where your TransMail account is hosted.
- Login to your TransMail Account and access the relevant Mail Agent you wish to configure in WordPress.
- Copy your existing Send Mail token or generate a new one from the SMTP & API Info section of the Mail Agent.
- Go to the TransMail Account configuration page in the WordPress Dashboard to complete the process. Enter the Send Mail token in the Plugin configuration page.
- Provide the From email address and the From Name which will be used in the emails sent from the plugin.
- Choose the Email format you prefer your emails to be sent in.
- Click Save.
Once the configuration is correctly saved, you will be able to send transactional emails using the plugin.
Once the TransMail plugin is configured in your WordPress account, you can check the functionality of the plugin by sending a Test Email.
- In your WordPress Dashboard left menu, go to TransMail > Test Mail.
- Enter the following details:
- To: Email Address of the recipient
- Subject: Subject of the email
- Content: The message or body of the email
- Click Send Mail.
A test mail will be sent. By default, the email will be sent using the 'From address' of the account.
Sending emails through TransMail is subjective to our Usage Policy restrictions. Please refer to our Usage Policy page for details.