By integrating with Zoho SalesIQ, you can track visitors returning to your website by their name and email addresses. This helps you understand how visitors navigate in real time and connect with them using live chat support. Just map the Zoho Survey questions to Zoho SalesIQ visitor information and convert a survey respondent to a Zoho SalesIQ visitor.
How do I...
- Click Integrate in the Zoho SalesIQ section of the Integrations tab. Make sure you have an account in Zoho Survey and Zoho SalesIQ so you can configure the sync settings.
- Select the question that asks for the respondent's email address in the Email ID field on the next page. This is a mandatory field.
- Select a question in the Name field.
- Select a question in the Phone Number field.
- Click Save.
- Click Edit in the Zoho SalesIQ section of the Integrations tab.
- Click Remove Integration.
- Click Remove.