Managing your surveys is easy with Zoho Survey. Find your surveys, apply filters, trash and restore them all in one place.
How do I access the My Surveys page?
- Click the Zoho Survey logo in the upper-left corner of the page.
- If you're an Enterprise user, click the department you'd like to access. The My Surveys page will appear.
- To mark a department as default, check Default next to the department.
Perform the following actions on the My Surveys page:
You can create a new survey from the My Surveys page, too.
Filter surveys by using tags and find surveys associated with the tags on the left pane of the My Surveys page. You can also remove the tags by clicking , next to the tag.
Find surveys easily by typing keywords into the search bar on the My Surveys page.
Click a survey on the My Surveys page to view its summary.
Edit your surveys at any time. Remember, carefully crafted surveys will produce more accurate results.
How do I edit a survey?
- Hover over the survey name and click . You'll be taken to the survey editor.
- Edit the survey as needed. Remember to save the changes on each page.
You can copy a survey as many times as you'd like. Customize the survey name or use the one suggested by Zoho Survey.
How do I duplicate a survey?
- Hover the mouse over the survey you want to duplicate and click .
- Type the new survey name.
- Type tags for this survey next to Add tag. Separate tags with space.
- Click Save.
See how your survey will look on a computer desktop, tablet, or smart phone before you send it. Hover over the survey you want to preview and click . You can share this preview with anyone by clicking Review in the preview screen. You can disable and enable this review link at any point of time.
Note: Published surveys will show Access instead of Preview. Click Access to see the live survey.
Publish a survey when you're ready to send it out.
How do I publish a survey?
- Click Publish next to the survey on the My Survey page. You'll be taken to the Launch tab. If your survey has already been published, this screen will show the number of responses your survey has gotten so far.
- Click Responses to see the reports.
- Click Publish. You can also set restrictions and passwords for your surveys.
Use the Delete function to remove unused surveys. Deleted surveys are first moved to your Trash and can be restored later, if needed. You can also Delete them from your Trash to remove them permanently.
How do I move a survey to the trash?
Click to the right of the survey name to move that survey into the trash.
Where do I find trashed surveys?
Click the filter icon on the My Surveys page and select Trashed. You can see the list of trashed surveys here.
How do I restore a survey from trash?
Click the filter icon on the My Surveys page and select Trashed.
- Hover over the survey you'd like to restore and click . You need to manually restore each survey.
If you want to remove a survey permanently, delete it from the trash.
How do I delete an item permanently?
- Click the filter icon on the My Surveys page and select Trashed.
- Hover over the survey you want to delete and click . A confirmation dialog box will appear.
- Click Yes, Delete This Survey. You need to manually delete each survey.
Apply filters to manage your search results. When you apply a filter, Zoho Survey shows the filter that has been applied. Click Clear Filter to clear that filter.
You can apply the following filters on the My Surveys page:
- All: all of your surveys
- Published: all published surveys
- Drafts: surveys that have been saved as drafts
- Closed: surveys that have been closed
- Shared by Me: surveys that you have shared with others
- Trashed: surveys that have been moved to trash