This question type can be used to collect the respondent's contact information through a single question. This also reduces the chaos of using a lot of Single Text box questions.
How do I add a contact information question in my survey?
- Click Contact Information in the question types listed on the left pane. You can also drag and drop the question type to the builder.
- If you want to rename the labels, type in the new labels in the Question label boxes against each of the information type.
- If you want to mark the boxes mandatory, select the Make this question mandatory checkbox.
- If you want to make changes to the default Error message text that displays, edit the content in the text box.
- In the Text must be between boxes provided, specify the minimum and maximum character limits.
- To save the changes, click Save.
- To discard the changes, click Cancel.