- How can I change the color of the graphs in my survey reports?
- How do I grant a co-worker access to a report?
- Is it possible to view the reports for a particular question separately?
- I sent out two surveys and got two sets of reports. Now, I need to compare these two reports and see which one performed well. Is there an option to do so?
Sorry, we do not currently support changing the color of the report charts. We will add your requirement to our future enhancement list.
Please perform the following steps to share the report:
1. Navigate to the Reports section in your Zoho Survey account.
2. Click Share Report in Advanced Options.
3. Create a new share report and give it a name.
4. To share it with a private user, type in the email address in the space provided and click Share. They will receive an email with the link. You can ask them to click the link to view the shared report.
Yes, this is possible. After you send out your survey, and start receiving responses, navigate to the Reports section. You can see the reports for all questions separately here.
4. I sent out two surveys and got two sets of reports. Now, I need to compare these two reports and see which one performed well. Is there an option to do so?
Sorry, we currently do not have the option of comparing two different surveys with one another.