- How do I embed a survey into my email?
- Is it possible to prevent people attempting the same survey multiple times?
- Is it possible to display the survey as a popup HTML?
- Can I share surveys on Facebook?
- Can I take a survey offline?
- Is there an option to collect data from different employee categories or departments of an enterprise?
- Can a respondent 'Save' and 'Resume' a response on my survey?
To generate the survey URL, navigate to the Launch tab and click the Publish button. This generates a survey URL in the web link section. To send a survey via email, use Email Campaigns.
You can make use of the unique URL feature for this. Read more here.
We support pop-up HTML in the embed feature. In your survey, navigate to the Launch tab, and in the Embed section, you will find the code for pop-up HTML. You need to set the timings for the pop-up. You may wish to get assistance from a web developer or designer who can help you set the pop-up timing.
Yes, you can. In your Zoho Survey account, click Launch and select Via Facebook. You can share your surveys on your Facebook page and make it easy for your respondents to access it.
Zoho Survey offers an offline survey feature that makes it easy for anyone to access and record responses even when there is no internet connectivity. Read more on offline survey here.
6. Is there an option to collect data from different employee categories or departments of an enterprise?
Yes, this can be done by using the collectors feature in Zoho Survey. In the Enterprise version of Zoho Survey, you can create departments and add users to it. Departments are specifically designed for teams where various users in an organization collaborate over surveys (manage users and accounts of all organization users from a single account). To know more about departments, read here.
There is a way to enable your respondents to save and resume their response. You will need to Prevent Multiple Responses. Once you allow your respondents to update their responses, they will be able to access the survey at any time with their unique URL and update their response.