- What features do I get to use if I activate the Enterprise trial version of Zoho Survey?
- What happens when my trial expires?
- After upgrading to a paid plan from a free trial, why are some of my respondents' email address no longer being captured?
- How many users can be added to the survey account in an Enterprise edition of Zoho Survey?
- How many departments can be created in the Enterprise edition?
- If I downgrade from Enterprise to one of the lower plans, is it possible to access the survey data?
- If I no longer use Zoho Survey for active surveys, is it possible to keep all of my result data from my survey online without paying the monthly subscription?
- How do I change the admin or transfer admin privileges in Zoho Survey?
- Who is a vendor? What is the difference between a vendor and a member?
- Can I remove a user from one of my departments?
- Is Enterprise the only version that can allow more than one user in my CRM system to access the survey?
- I just upgraded my plan from Premium to Enterprise. What changes will this make in my survey account?
The trial version will be active for seven days. You can avail all the features that the Enterprise edition offers but with a limit of 100 responses/survey. Responses collected after the limit will be hidden. If you upgrade to a monthly plan, the first 3000 hidden responses will be made visible for free. If you'd collected more than 3000 responses, you can either move to a yearly plan which provides unlimited responses or upgrade to a monthly plan and then purchase the remaining hidden responses. Also, the SSL certificate will not be purchased for the custom domain when you are running on the trial version.
You will no longer have access to any of our paid features. However, all the surveys and its data will be available and accessible even in the free plan, with limited features and permissions. If you have created departments and added users during your trial period, the departments and the surveys will still be accessible, but the users will become inactive. You will get to use them all once you upgrade to the paid plan.
3. After upgrading to a paid plan from a free trial, why are some of my respondents' email address no longer being captured?
Respondent's email addresses can be displayed with the help of Zoho CRM integration. However, the integration is possible only in our Premium and Enterprise plans. To view the respondent's email addresses in the future, please upgrade your survey account to the Premium plan. If you upgrade to the Premium plan, the reports will display the respondent's email addresses for all the future responses. However, It is not possible to display the email addresses for the already received responses for which the email address was not available. This can also happen if you use custom variables in your trial version. The respondentss email addresses will be captured only if the survey account is on the Premium/Enterprise plan. The custom variable must be appended to the survey URL while answering it. If the survey is answered without appending the custom variable, the respondent's email address would be marked as skipped.
In the Enterprise edition, you can add as many users as you want. You can add two users in the base plan and can purchase add-ons for every additional user. Please refer our pricing page for more details.
In the Enterprise edition, we have not set any limit to the number of departments one can create.
6. If I downgrade from Enterprise to one of the lower plans, is it possible to access the survey data?
The survey and its data will be available and accessible even in the free plan, with limited features and permissions.
7. If I no longer use Zoho Survey for active surveys, is it possible to keep all of my result data from my survey online without paying the monthly subscription?
You can view the survey report even while you are in Zoho Survey's free plan. However, it won't be possible to export the report in the free plan. Before downgrading the survey plan, we suggest that you export the results that you might require later. The survey and its data will be available and accessible even in the free plan, with limited features and permissions.
You might to transfer the admin privileges in your Enterprise edition of Zoho Survey due to multiple reasons. Before we start, please ensure that the new admin has an account with Zoho Survey.
Below is the process through which you can transfer admin privileges:
- Ask the existing admin to email a request to transfer the admin privileges to email@example.com.
Note: Please send the email from the address registered as the admin in Zoho Survey.
- Our team will change the admin upon receiving the request.
If the admin is no longer a part of your company or isn’t reachable due to any reason, follow these steps:
- Request a transfer of admin privileges with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure that the admin’s registered email address in CC.
Note: Please send the email from the email address you’d like the admin privileges to be transferred. Else, include the new admin’s email address in CC.
- We will transfer the admin privileges if:
- We receive a confirmation from the existing admin or,
- We don’t receive an email from the existing admin in 3 working days.
Members have the permission to create surveys and can view surveys available in the same department. Vendors have access to create surveys, but they cannot view the survey created by other users.
You cannot remove users from departments. You can only choose to keep them active or inactive.
- Navigate to Setup in your Zoho Survey account.
- Click Manage Users.
- Click the dropdown next to each member in your department to select Active or Inactive.
11. Is Enterprise the only version that can allow more than one user in my CRM system to access the survey?
In Zoho Survey's Enterprise plan, you can add users (one admin and two users) to the survey account. If you wish to add more users, there are additional fees. Here's a plan comparison for your reference.
12. I just upgraded my plan from Premium to Enterprise. What changes will this make in my survey account?
Although our Premium plan is the most popular of all our subscription plans, the Enterprise plan gives you all that Zoho Survey offers. Take a look at our pricing comparison chart.