Survey Buy Responses Terms and Conditions
Updated on: 25 April, 2018
These Survey Buy Responses Terms of Service (“Buy Responses Terms”) govern your use of Zoho Survey to send Surveys to Participants.
- “Attributes” means the characteristics selected by you from a list of characteristics provided by Zoho;
- “Completed Response” refers to the Survey where the Participant answers all the survey questions that he or she is required to answer and reaches the end of the Survey;
- “Participants” refers to the persons who possess the Attributes;
- “Purchase Request” refers to the Attributes and the number of Completed Responses you wish to collect via Zoho Survey;
- “Survey” means a survey initiated by you via Zoho Survey in accordance with these Buy Responses Terms.
Your Survey may not,
- collect contact information such as name, email address, phone number or mailing address from the Participants;
- collect sensitive information such as credit card information, passwords, or social security numbers from your Participants;
- be related to an activity that is prohibited by applicable laws;
- market a product, service or concept to Participants; or
- request Participants to complete tasks outside of your Survey, including visiting another website, purchasing or subscribing to a product or service.
Upon receipt of your Purchase Request, Zoho will provide you with pricing and an estimated timeframe for the delivery of the Completed Responses. Upon payment, Zoho will confirm receipt of your Purchase Request by providing an invoice or other order confirmation document.
In order to ensure that your use of 'Survey Buy Responses' functionality is in accordance with the 'Survey Requirements', all the surveys that you initiate via the functionality will be subjected to manual verification by our personnel in India who are subject to strict background verification as well as confidentiality obligations.
Suspending or Cancelling your Survey
Zoho may suspend or cancel your Survey, if
- Zoho receives negative feedback or complaint from Participants about your Survey;
- it fails to comply with the requirements stated in these Buy Responses Terms;
- Zoho, in its sole discretion, determines your Survey as inappropriate.
Cancellations and Refund
Except in limited circumstances, payment made for a Survey is non-refundable. Upon your written request, Zoho will issue you a pro-rate refund of your payment, based on the number of Completed Responses, if Zoho is unable to collect your desired number of Completed Responses within a reasonable timeframe (from the date on which your Survey is sent to Participants). Zoho will issue a full refund of the fees paid if Zoho cancels your Survey at any time without cause. In order to receive any refund, you must contact Zoho in writing within 15 days of invoice date.
Zoho does not represent or warrant that:
- you will be able to collect your desired number of Completed Responses in any specified timeframe even if your Purchase request is accepted by Zoho; and
- Participants do, in fact, possess or meet the Attributes which they have represented to Zoho as possessing or meeting.
You understand that you may not be able to send Surveys in case of a scheduled or emergency maintenance with respect to Survey Buy Response functionality. By way of service announcement, Zoho will provide with at least five (5) days notice with respect to any scheduled maintenance and with 12 hour notice with respect to any emergency maintenance.
Delay or Discontinuation
You understand and acknowledge that
- there may be occasional delays in sending Surveys via Zoho Survey; and
- Zoho may discontinue Survey Buy Responses functionality from Zoho Survey upon 4 days’ prior written notice. Upon expiry of the notice period, you will be prevented from initiating any Surveys.
Zoho reserves the right to modify Survey Buy Responses Terms and Conditions. Modifications to the Terms and Conditions are effective upon your use of Survey Buy Responses subsequent to publication of such modification.