Views are of two types: Predefined (standard view) and Agent Created View (Custom View). Using View, you can see the list of Tasks based on the Tasks type selected.
You can see a list of below mentioned Predefined views on the left pane. These views cannot be modified or deleted.
- All Tasks
- My Tasks
- My Open Tasks
- Completed Tasks
- Open Tasks
- Overdue Tasks
- Todays Tasks
- Tomorrow's Tasks
- Today + Overdue
- Next 7 days + Overdue
Agent Created View
You can also create custom views in addition to the above default views.
- Click Create New View from the left pane of Tasks Home page.
- In the Create New View page, enter the below fields:
- Enter View Name.
- Select Field Criteria.
- Select Accessibility Details as
- All Agents are allowed to view this Custom View.
- Show this Custom View only to me.
- Allow the following users to view this Custom View.Using this you can select Roles, Roles and Subordinate, Groups and Agents.
- Select the users from the Available column and click Add.
- Click Save.
- You can also combine two or more field criteria and create a pattern with "Add" or "OR" functions.