Zoho Support for Android enables you to access and work with your online Zoho Support data from your Android phones. With this native app you can view and respond to your customer support tickets from wherever you are.
- Access your helpdesk data on the go - You can support your customers from your Android phone on the go, anytime and anywhere.
- Synchronize your data - While you can choose to work on your tickets from your Android phone, your activity will stay in-sync with your account online.
- Push Notifications - Real time push notifications will keep you abreast of your helpdesk activities even when the app is not running.
- Feeds View - A constantly updating list of stories which include ticket activity, status updates etc, for you to digest right on your home screen.
- Assign and Pick-up - You can instantly assign an incoming ticket to an agent in your support center or pick one for yourselves to work on.
- Comment to collaborate - View and add comments on a ticket to collaborate within your team. You can directly leave a comment on a feed as well.
- Draft to perfection - You can save your support responses as drafts to come back and perfect them later.
- E-mail Templates - Respond to your customers really quick by choosing an e-mail template from within the reply editor.
- Filter tickets by Views - With pre-defined views, you can filter tickets based on your preference. Your custom list views are also accessible from your Android phone.
- Search on server - You can search for tickets present in your Zoho Support online account using the powerful server search feature.