Zoho Support requirements:
You must have:
- A valid and active Zoho Support Account.
In case you have not signed up for Zoho Support, please click here.
- Purchased either Professional or the Enterprise licenses in Zoho Support.
- Subcribed for our 15-Day Free trial.
- Device with iOS 5.0 or later.
- You need an Apple account to download applications.
Zoho Support for iPhone requires an internet connection using a Wi-Fi network or a cellular network connection to communicate with Zoho Support.
Supported iPhone Devices
Devices with iOS 5.0 and above will support the Zoho Support app. Following are some of the devices:
- iPhone 4, 4S, 5
- iPhone 3GS
- iPod Touch
Installing Zoho Support for iPhone
You can install Zoho Support application in your iPhone in two ways:
- Download and Install the Zoho Support application from the App Store within iPhone.
- Download Zoho Support through iTunes and synchronize with your iPhone.
To install Zoho Support from the App Store
- From your iPhone browser, visit the App Store.
- Search for Zoho Support in the App Store.
- Tap Zoho Support in the product Info screen.
- Tap Free > Install.
The application will be automatically installed.
To install Zoho Support from iTunes
- Open your iTunes application on your desktop.
In case, you do not have iTunes, you can download it from here.
- In iTunes, search for Zoho Support.
- Download the Zoho Support app from iTunes.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and synchronize.
Initializing Zoho Support for iPhone
After downloading the native app for iPhone, you're required to -
- Sign-in using your regular login credentials.
- Initially, when you sign in to Zoho Support in your iPhone, requests existing in your helpdesk will be downloaded and this might take a couple of minutes.
- Choose a portal to start with (if you belong to more than one portal).
- Within a portal, you must select a department (if you belong to more than one department) to view the requests underneath it.
Disclaimer: The names and logos for Zoho are trademarks of Zoho Corp. All other trademarks, brand names, or product names belong to their respective holders.
Troubleshooting and Support
For any troubleshooting and support you can reach the Zoho Mobile team using the feedback form and submit your questions. You can also email your questions to email@example.com.