Set field-level access permissions based on profiles across various modules in Zoho Support. You can either choose to show/hide a field or set it as read-only, based upon your requirements.
- You can also set field-level permissions for the Administrator profile.
To set field-level permissions, follow the steps given below:
- Click Setup
- In the Permissions section, click Field-level Security
- Select the profile and module for which you want to implement field-level security
- Click Edit
- Check or Uncheck the check box under the Visibility column to either show/hide a field
- Similarly you can set a field as read-only by checking a field under the Read Only column
- Click Save