Sections helps you to organize the articles in related folders. You can add a new section, rename an existing section, and move sections and sub-sections to a different parent section. This way, you can organize articles in a logical manner that would meet your organization's needs.
To create a new section, do the following:
- In the Help Center home page, hover your mouse over a Category <Name> located on the left pane.
- Click the Gear icon and then click the Plus sign.
- Provide a name for the new section and click Save.
You can click the Pen icon to rename the section if required.
Did you know that you could mark articles underneath a section as private? It turns handy when you would like your customers to view only specific articles and not all.
To mark articles as private from list view, do the following:
- In the Help Center home page, select a Category <Name> from the left pane.
- Select the article(s) you would like to mark as private.
- Click Update and in the following pop, specify the field to be updated as Status.
- Specify a status other than Publish and click Save.
- Specifying a status other than Publish will mark an article as private.