Zoho Support enables you create various tasks for a single ticket and assign it to multiple agents. This enables the agents to simultaneously work on the ticket resulting in saving the response time and leading to happier customers.
To create a new task, do the following:
- Click Add Task from the Tasks home page.
- In the Add Tasks page, provide the following details:
- The Task Owner is pre-filled for convenience. You can set a different owner if required.
- Specify the Subject for the Task which is mandatory.
- Type the Ticket ID to associate the task with it.
- Select the Category from Call, Meeting or Demo. You can also specify a custom category if available.
- Set the Due Date before which the task should be completed.
- Select a Status from: Not Started, Deferred, In Progress, Completed, or Waiting on someone else.
- Set the Priority as: High, Highest, Low, Lowest or Normal.
- If required, check the Set Reminder option.
- Set the date and time in Remind Me On.
- Select if the alert should be through Email, SMS or a browser Pop-up.
- Enter the Description related to the task.
- Click Submit or Submit and Add New.