How to import customers’ payments?
To import customers’ payments,
- Navigate to Invoice tab .
- Click on the icon on the top-right corner and select Import Payments.
- In the Payments - Select File screen next, click the Choose File button to upload the relevant .csv or .tsv payments file from your hard disk.
- Choose the appropriate Character Encoding type and File Delimiter.
- Click on Next.
- In the Map Fields screen next, Zoho Subscriptions will automatically try to map the fields of your uploaded payments file with that of the Zoho Subscriptions fields.
- In case of any unmatched or wrongly mapped fields, you can manually map them and click on Next.
- In the Preview screen next, the information like the number of payments ready to be imported, number of records skipped and unmapped fields will be shown.
- At this stage, if you are unsure about importing the payments, then click on Previous button to make the necessary changes. Or else, click on Import button to import the payments list.
To know more on how to export payments list, click here.