Below are some of the things that will help you understand transactions better.
Types of transactions
The four kinds of transactions you’ll come across are invoices, payments, credits and refunds.
- Invoices - Invoices are raised for recurring charges and one time charges.
- Payments - These transactions are created when a payment attempt is made. See Payments to know more.
- Credits - A credit is raised for the amount owed to a customer. See Credit Notes to know more.
- Refund - These transactions are raised when refunds are successfully made to the customer.
- Success - Payment was successfully made.
- Failure - The payment attempt was a failure.
- Void - When a transaction is voided before a payment is settled.
- Sent - When an invoice is sent to the customer.
- Paid - When payment for an invoice is successfully received.