Track Revenue Generation
Revenue refers to the number of opportunities or sales deals you have won successfully. In other words, Won Potentials that have generated Revenue.
- Go to Reports on the left panel.
- Select CRM under Standard Reports.
- Click Revenue($).
- A table will appear with Potential Names along with other details such as Potential Owner, Lead Source, Contact Name, Closing Date, Probability, Stage and Amount.
- The Amount column shows you the Revenue earned from a sales deal that your business has won.
4. Click Lead Source filter located in the top-right corner of the report to view which social networks your revenue was generated from.
There are three important tabs in the top-right of CRM reports to filter columns of Leads Created, Contacts Created, Potentials, and Revenue ($):
- The Calendar button has multiple time frame filter options to view reports. View reports for the Current Week, Last Week, Current Month, Last Month, Last 7 days, Last 15 days, and Last 30 days.
- Choose whether to Email the report to your colleagues.
- You can also Export the report and save it as a CSV file.