Schedule posts to be published at the time and date of your choice.
1. From the Home tab or the Posts tab, click New Post in the upper right.
2. Create your post In the resulting pop-up window. Every social account except Instagram will be selected by default. Click any social account you don't want to publish your post to, and it'll fade out.
3. Select the date and time to schedule your post.
4. Click Schedule.
5. To see your scheduled posts, click the Posts tab in the navigation bar on the left. Then, under Views on the right, click Scheduled Posts. This screen will display the posts that you or your team members have scheduled. To filter by social network, click All in the upper-right corner and choose a network. You can also filter by Member if you want to see scheduled posts from a particular team member. Click the button next to All and select the team member whose scheduled posts you want to see.
6. To edit the content or time, click the ellipsis (three dots) icon and then click Edit.
7. You can choose to publish your post immediately. Click the ellipsis icon and then click Publish Now.
8. To delete a scheduled post before it goes live, click the checkbox next to the post and then click the trash icon that appears at the top of the screen. You can also click the ellipsis icon to find the delete option.