Monitor: Tracking Leads and Contacts
The Monitor tab is where you can create a multi-column view of all the social media activities that matter to your brand. You can take a closer look at the people who are talking about your brand. You will also be able to view updates that are relevant to your business, and engage with your audience by liking, replying, commenting, reposting, and retweeting, from just one window.
In order to track social conversations of your leads and contacts, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Monitor tab and click on the + icon in the bottom-right of your screen.
2. Under CRM Interactions, click Leads/Contacts column to add it in Monitor.
3. Click the ellipsis (...) in the upper-right corner of the column to filter posts and updates.
- To add a Connection as a new lead or contact from your Monitor tab, hover over their post, and click +Add to CRM.
- To view more details about a Connection, click on their name. You can also add them as a new lead or a contact from the pop-up window. You can view Twitter, Instagram, and Google+ Connection profile details in your Monitor screen.
- Leads and Contact labels are also located in Monitor.