Managing Notifications from Social Networks
You can receive notifications from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google+. LinkedIn's API restrictions don't allow notifications.
To control notifications from a specific social network:
1. Click a social network account.
2. Each social network account has its own categories for interactions:
- Facebook: Posts by others, Comments, Messages, and Likes.
- Twitter: Mentions, Messages, Re-tweets, Likes, and Replies.
- Instagram: Comments and Likes.
- Google+: Comments, +1's, and Re-shares.
3. Click Add Member for each type of interaction, for which you want to turn on notifications. The team members you add will be notified immediately via email.
4. To turn off notifications for a member, hover over their name and click the X icon.