Integration - Zoho CRM
The new Zoho CRM-Zoho Social integration brings valuable customer information directly into your Zoho Social account. Communicate with team members and share information about leads or contacts. Develop better connections, measure your social media marketing efforts, and boost your revenue with Zoho CRM.
Add social networks from Zoho CRM to Zoho Social
If you are already a Zoho CRM user and you log into Zoho Social for the first time, you will see a list of the social networks already connected to your CRM account. Only CRM admins can add social accounts from CRM to Zoho Social. If you aren't the admin of your CRM account, then you can invite an admin to add the accounts for you.
You can invite a CRM admin by selecting their name from the list as shown in the image and clicking Invite Now.
Once you have invited a team member to become a Zoho Social brand admin, you can chat with them by clicking the Ping button.
Integrating for users who are new to Zoho CRM
If you are already a user of Zoho Social and you sign up for Zoho CRM, you'll need to add the same social networks in Zoho Social and Zoho CRM before you can integrate.
To add social networks in Zoho CRM:
- Click the ellipse (...) in the navigation bar.
- Click Social from the drop-down.
- Click the gear icon on the left to access Social settings.
- Click on the Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ link, then click + Add Account.
- Sign in to your account to authorize Zoho CRM to use it.
After both Zoho Social and Zoho CRM have the same social networks added to them, you'll have to enable the integration for each account in Zoho Social:
- Click your avatar in the upper right, then click Settings.
- Click Social Networks.
- To the right of each account you want to integrate with CRM, click on the toggle button. When it's green, the integration is enabled and you'll be able to add people who interact with that account as leads or contacts in CRM from Zoho Social.
How to enable or disable already connected social networks
If you are already a Zoho CRM user, the first time you log in to Zoho Social, you will see the social networks that have already been added to your Zoho CRM and Zoho Social account. Click the toggle buttons on the right to enable or disable the CRM integration for each social network.
You can invite your CRM admin to connect your existing networks to Zoho Social as shown in the image.
If you want to enable or disable the CRM integration with a social network any other time, follow these steps:
- Click on your avatar in the upper right, then click Settings.
- Click Social Networks.
Find the account you want to connect with Zoho CRM. Click the toggle on the right to enable or disable it. When it's green, the integration will be active. When it's gray, the integration will be inactive.
Authorization issues while enabling CRM integration
If you are not authorized to enable the CRM integration, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Social Networks.
- You will see a pop-up as shown in the image below.
- Select the CRM admin to invite in order to enable the CRM integration.
Once the team member is invited, you can see the status in Settings > Social Networks. You can chat with the team member by clicking on Ping button.
Adding CRM leads and contacts from Live Stream:
- Go to the home or collaborate tabs. The Live Stream will appear on the right.
- Click on one of the messages.
- See whether the person is a lead or contact from the CRM status label.
- Click Add to CRM.
- When you click on a post by someone who's saved in your CRM account, you can see their engagement history, posts, and chat with the sales person who is responsible for them in Zoho CRM.
When you click on someone's name, you'll see all their profile information.
Tracking your Leads/Contacts
- Go to the Monitor tab and look at the Leads/Contacts column.
- Click the three dots in the upper right corner and filter which filter messages by social network or by the poster's CRM status.
- You'll also see the CRM status for other columns. In case it's not there, you can add them as a Lead or Contact.
Managing CRM interactions using the Monitor tab
- Go to the Monitor tab
- Click on a post and it will expand to show the entire conversation
- If you click on a contact, a pop-up window will show you their CRM details
Managing CRM Contacts from Messages
You can filter messages based on CRM status in your Messages section now. Eg: If you wish to see your CRM Contacts from Twitter. Click on filter, check Twitter and Contacts. There you go!
You can see the CRM status in front of every contact in the messages thread. In case it's not there, you get the option Add to CRM. Manage your contacts better now.
Managing CRM contacts in the Connections tab
The Connections tab lets you:
- See the CRM status of every connection. Click on their name to see their complete details like contact details, associated social networks, interaction history, CRM and Twitter information.
- Filter connections based on how frequently they interact or how recently they interacted with your brand.
- Filter connections based on which ones are CRM Leads and CRM Contacts.
- Filter connections based on which social networks they use.
- Quickly find which connections are saved in your CRM with orange status markers. See blue tick marks next to verified Twitter users.
- Add promising connections as leads or contacts in CRM.
How to view a connection's CRM information
- Go to the Connections tab
- Click on a connection to check out their contact details, social networks, or interactions with your brand. Click CRM Info to see information about them from CRM.
- To the right of the Owner Name, click the chat icon to message the sales rep responsible for them in CRM.
Click in the box that says Add a Note... to write comments about this connection or upload a file for your team to see. Your existing CRM notes will also be visible here.
Adding social networks to a Connection's profile data:
- Go to the Connection's tab.
- Click on a connection.
- Under the Social Networks section, you'll see which social accounts you know for this connection. Click Associate <Social Network> to add another social account.
- Use the search bar to find the social account you want to add to the connection and click Associate Network.