1. What if I have more than one Twitter handle?
You can configure the multiple Twitter profiles to your Zoho CRM account and then proceed to configure the same Twitter profiles to different Brands in Zoho Social. Head to Social Networks under Setup, enable the integration, and you're good to go.
2. What does the Ping feature do?
You can chat with your team members directly by clicking on the Ping feature.
3. Can you see a list of all your lead's social media URLs arranged in an alphabetical A-Z display?
The Leads/Contacts search column in your Monitor tab shows the interactions, which are sorted based on date and time. It is not possible to set alphabetical order for your leads.
4. Is this available for LinkedIn?
Due to LinkedIn policies, LinkedIn is not supported in the Zoho CRM integration.
5. How do I turn on CRM Integration for social networks that don't have the option available?
Only Facebook, Google+, and Twitter networks are supported in the Zoho CRM integration. You can enable the integration for these three networks only.
6. Why isn't the CRM integration option showing up for some of my Facebook or Twitter pages?
Make sure to configure the same Facebook and Google+ Pages (configured in your Zoho Social account) in your Zoho CRM account as well. Only then will the CRM enable option be visible in your Zoho Social account.
7. Do you also have to configure your CRM settings to integrate with Zoho Social?
Yes, you need to configure the same Social pages/profiles (that are connected in your Zoho Social account) in your Zoho CRM account, to enable the integration.