Creating New Roles
Every team is made up of people playing different roles.
For example, our hypothetical Zylker Travels is made up of social media managers, content creators, support crew, and programmers. Using Zoho Social, they can easily create these roles, map out permissions, and assign them to the team members.
Adding a new role
- Click Setup.
- Click Brand Members & Roles.
- Select Roles and Permissions from the left panel.
- Click Create new role. There are three predefined roles, but you can add more.
- Give the new role a name and then check the boxes for the permissions you'd like to allow.
- You can control whether members are allowed to make new posts, reply to private messages, write messages, comment or reply using your brand's social account, and access advanced reports.
- Click Save.