Creating custom reports
Add reports to collate data across social networks. Click the social logos in the right panel to find the reports for that network.
The default network is set to Facebook. You can change it to Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Google+ depending on your needs.
- Click the Reports tab on the dashboard.
- Click Create a custom report in the upper right.
- Click the words Enter Report Title and give your report a name.
- To add a chart to your report, mouse over the statistics you want on the right and click the plus button.
- Your chart will appear along with a yellow pop-up box. Under Report Type choose which kind of charts you'd like to make available for the statistics you added. Select criteria for which data should go in the report. Click Apply.
- Click Save Report in the bottom right.