How do I check whether my Facebook page is integrated with CRM?
Click Settings > Social Networks. You'll see a CRM Integration status in front of each of your connected networks. The green button indicates that your Facebook page is already connected.
How can I reach out to the contact owner of a lead interested in my product?
Yes, you can chat with talk to the CRM owner of a contact without leaving the Zoho Social dashboard.
Click Home > Live Stream > Click on a post. Click the owner's name to start a conversation in chat.
You can also go to Connections > Contact > CRM Info and follow similar steps.
How can I create a separate column that's just for my CRM customers from my Twitter account?
- Click Monitor > Leads/ Contacts.You will see an option to filter the column it based on social networks and CRM status.
- Click on the drop-down menu.
- From the menu, select two options: Filter by Network to Twitter and Filter by CRM to Customers.
What are the details I can access for any Connection?
You will see the following information for any Connection:
- Associated social networks
- Personal information (brand name, website URL, phone number, email address, location, and bio)
- Interaction history
- Twitter information (Tweets, Following, Followers, Likes)
- CRM information (Contact details, CRM owner details, deals, and notes)
Can I associate all the social profiles of a CRM contact in one place?
Yes. Here's how you do it:
- Click Connections and click on a name. You'll see all the details associated with them in this section.
- Under Social Networks, you can see the networks already associated and the ones you wish to connect.
- Click Associate for the network you want to add.
- You'll see a search bar with the contact's name and list of profiles.
- Select the relevant profile, and the network will get added.
Can I check how many Potentials I've won or lost since last week?
You can check the Potentials won or lost using these steps:
- Click Reports > CRM > Potentials.
- Filter the period to seven days.
- You'll see a graphic representation of Potentials or won.
One person mentioned my brand on Twitter. How can I add them as Leads?
You can add all kinds of new interactions using automated workflow rules in Zoho Social. In this case:
- Click Settings > Lead Generation > Twitter.
- Check the workflow rules.
- Click Twitter: Mentions
- Select Add as Lead.