Schedule Flexible scheduling that saves you time
Schedule your posts for times when your audience is most active. Choose from our best-time predictions, or create your own publishing schedule.Learn more about publishing
CalendarThe content calendar you always wanted
Visualise your content pipeline with an intuitive publishing calendar that lets you organize your posts the way you want. Spread your posts across time, and make sure there's never a dull moment for your audience.Learn more about content calendar
MonitorA monitoring dashboard that's sticky
Multiple listening columns help you stay tuned to everything that's relevant. Respond in real-time and engage with your audience as often as you like.Learn more about monitoring
AnalyticsThe best-in-class social analytics
Understand who your audience is and how they engage with you on social media. Go with pre-built reports, or create new ones from scratch based on the stats that matter to you.Learn more about reports
"I spend a lot of time in the training room, and I can’t stop to post something because I’m working. Zoho Social helps me keep all my social media channels really busy."
Digital Marketing Trainer
"As a marketing manager, it makes my life a lot easier—to schedule content out, do all the reports and see what’s going on with each of our brands. It’s so nice to be able to do that all in one place."
Project & Marketing Manager, C7D
Direct scheduling to Instagram? Check.
Grow your presence on Instagram. Publish your best visuals, monitor your favorite hashtags, and repost user-generated-content right from your desktop.Learn more about Instagram
Zoho Social for Agencies
Manage social media for all your clients with a single platform that's perfect for agencies. Set up your agency-branded social media dashboard and invite your clients to be a part of it.Learn more
Frequently asked questions
What is social media management software?
Social media management software is an application or software suite module that helps a company interact on social media effectively across multiple communication channels. Good software will help in the process of creating, publishing, scheduling, managing, and analyzing content on social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and others.
Why do I need it?
Many businesses lack the time or resources to handle their social media accounts. However, this does not negate the need for social media management. People expect to be able to communicate with companies through social media. Social media can help your business reach your customers, gain valuable insights, and grow your brand exponentially. With each passing year, social media is only gaining prominence, becoming the most preferred channel of communication. Your business may be forgotten, lose consumers to competitors, or even miss out on new customers if you don't have a strong social media presence.
Who is it for?
From individuals and personal profiles, to small and large teams and agencies, everyone can use social media management software to help them manage their business across social media platforms effectively. In a nutshell, social media management software is for anyone who wants to improve their social media presence and ace the social media marketing game.
How do I evaluate social media management software?
Here are some key points that you should consider when choosing a social media management software:
- Technical assistance: Your ideal social media management solution or software should provide responsive and attentive technical support. Companies should give their customers the ability to reach out to them easily via email, social media, or even via phone, through the week. A solution that offers free support can be a good start.
- Reporting and analytics: While all social media management services claim to provide insightful analytical reports, the quality of the actual information can differ. A solution that offers in-depth custom reports, reach, and impression stats, and help you understand your audience and track social media performance would be ideal.
- Pricing Plan: A social media management solution should offer a range of plans for businesses to choose from, be inexpensive, and offer a free trial period so you can experience the platform before choosing to move to a paid subscription.
- Transparent pricing and no hidden costs: With transparency comes trust, and that brings long-term customers and increases brand loyalty. It's crucial to have transparent pricing and ensure that there are no added or hidden costs.
- Audience engagement: Audience engagement is essentially a mix of social listening and monitoring. This is a feature that many brands look for in their social media management software. Audience engagement allows you to keep track of brand mentions and engage with your followers on a regular basis.
- User experience: You're almost certainly going to use this tool on a daily basis. As a result, finding a product that provides a positive experience for you or your team is crucial. Intuitive and easy tools are the best.
What are the key features of a social media management system?
Here are some key features that should be included in any social media management system you select:
Your social media management system should let you plan, schedule, and publish seamlessly. It should have advanced scheduling tools that tell you what the best time to post would be to reach your audience when they are active.
Social media monitoring
It should help monitor core keywords, brand hashtags, product reviews, and other relevant information, as well as help you find new leads and keep an eye on what's being said about the brand you manage on social media.
Powerful social media analytics
Your social media management system should be able to give in-depth visual reporting and analytics like custom reports, analyze page views, page clicks, and page shares, as well as feedback received, that will help you better understand your audience and analyze and enhance the effectiveness of your content.
It should have collaboration tools/features that let you work with your team to brainstorm new post ideas, compare the performance of old posts, discuss reports, talk about who engages with your brand, and plan how to reply to incoming posts.
You may want to automate parts of your social media operations or transfer data between platforms. A good social media management solution should help you seamlessly include your sales and customers service teams so you can provide the best support to your customers and generate leads, thereby increasing revenue. When you have your social media connected with sales and customer service, you will be able to convert an unhappy tweet to a support ticket and loop in your service teams. You will also be able to view relevant CRM information and help your sales force close deals faster.
What are the benefits of using social media management tools?
The advantages of adopting social media management tools include being able to handle all of your social media activities easily, such as planning, posting, scheduling, monitoring, and analyzing social media marketing tactics all from a single interface. Social media management tools help your brand plan and execute social media engagement more efficiently.
How can I manage multiple social media accounts?
Using a social media management tool allows you to work on all your social profiles from one dashboard. It helps automate scheduling in advance and post content seamlessly. It also makes collaboration easy by allowing team members to edit posts, get approval on your drafts, and share copy ideas, all from a single tab.
How do I manage social media effectively?
A social media management tool can help you automate your social media marketing. You may use them to schedule updates and get statistics on how your accounts are performing. By creating reports with metrics directly from your social media account, you can frequently assess if your social media marketing efforts are paying off.
What is Zoho Social? What social media platforms does Zoho Social support?
Zoho Social is a social media management tool that helps businesses and agencies expand and grow their social media presence. From a single interface, Social can help you post, schedule, monitor, and measure your social media content across:
How do I get started with Zoho Social?
Getting started with Zoho Social is easy. You could sign up for a 15-day free trial, and explore the powerful features of Zoho Social. You can choose from our Standard, Professional and Premium plans available on a monthly as well as yearly subscription basis. If you're a digital agency, you can try out our Agency or Agency Plus according to your business requirements. Select the option that best fits your company's needs and get started with Zoho Social right away. If you are dissatisfied with our service, you may cancel your subscription at anytime.
What makes Zoho Social stand out from its competition?
- Advanced scheduling tools like our SmartQ predictions tells you what the best time to post would be to reach your audience when they are active.
- Our social monitor helps identify key phrases, brand hashtags, product reviews, and other relevant information, as well as helps you find new leads and keep an eye on what's being said about the brand you manage on social media.
- Create publishing schedules that work best for your team. With Custom Queues on Zoho Social, set unique publishing time-slots for each day of the week, so your team never has to worry about scheduling overlaps.
- The intuitive brand health dashboard will help you better understand your audience by giving you a snapshot of your engagement rate and analyze sources of traffic as well as the distribution of clicks across social profiles, thereby enhancing the effectiveness of your content.
- Our powerful and seamless integrations with Zoho CRM, Zoho Desk and Canva help you generate leads fast and close deals faster, resolve customer issues faster by converting social updates to tickets, and create and edit visually appealing designs with ease.