Zoho Sign extension for Zoho Mail
Zoho Sign now offers an extension that can be used inside Zoho Mail. Using this extension, you can sign documents yourself, or set up e-sign workflows to collect signatures and obtain approvals on paperwork, to create legally binding business documents directly from your Zoho Mail inbox. This extension can be accessed by toggling the collapsible eWidget inside Zoho Mail and adding documents from mail attachments to be signed or sent for signatures. This enables users to quickly sign or send documents they receive via email and undertake the necessary measures to handle paperwork in time sensitive operations from just a single screen.
Steps to access the Zoho Sign extension in Zoho Mail:
- Log in to your Zoho Mail account.
- Click on the eWidget icon at the bottom-right corner of your mailbox to toggle the eWidget side-pane.
- Search for the Zoho Sign app and open it.
- If you are an existing Zoho Sign user, the integration will be enabled by default and you can starting using the extension right away.
If you do not have a Zoho Sign account, you can create one by clicking Create account.
A pop-up will then redirect you to the Zoho Sign application where you can create an organization and set up your account. Once your Zoho Sign account is set up, click (refresh) on your Zoho Sign eWidget to reload and start using it.
- Once the extension is open, you can open an email with attachments to add documents and sign them or send them for signatures.
Steps to send documents for signatures using the extension:
- Open the email containing the documents that need to be sent for signatures as attachments.
- Select the attachments that need to be sent for signatures and click Send for signatures.
- Click Add Recipients to add recipient details.
- Enter the recipient name and email address.
- Choose the necessary recipient action from the Action dropdown.
In case In-person signer is chosen, enter the host's name and email address below the recipient details.
- Select the required mode of authentication from the Authentication Mode dropdown.
- Add a private message, if required, and verify all the details associated with the recipient and click Add.
- If required, you can add more recipients, configure the signing order, and leave a common note for all the recipients.
- Once the sign workflow has been completely set up, verify all the details and click Continue.
- A pop-up will then redirect you to the Zoho Sign application where you can edit the workflow, add signer fields to the documents, and send it out for signatures.
Upon the documents being successfully sent for signatures, the eWidget will display 'Document has been sent for signature' at the top.
Steps to sign documents yourself using the extension:
- Open the email containing the documents that you need to sign yourself.
- Select the attachments that you need to sign and click Sign yourself.
- A pop-up will then redirect you to the Zoho Sign application where you can add your signature and other fields of information to the documents, and finish signing it yourself.
Upon the documents being successfully signed, the eWidget will display 'Document signed successfully' at the top.
Steps to view and track your Zoho Sign documents using the extension:
- Click the menu icon at the top right corner of your Zoho Sign eWidget.
- Click All documents to view your Zoho Sign documents.
- From the list of Zoho Sign documents displayed, click on the document the details of which you want to view.
- Track the individual status of each document recipient under the Recipient Status section.
NOTE: The custom branding options configured in your Zoho Sign account will also apply to the signature request emails sent using the Zoho Sign eWidget in Zoho Mail. Click here to learn more about custom branding in Zoho Sign.