What is a qualified electronic signature?
A qualified electronic signature (QES) is the only signature type in the European Union that's legally equivalent to wet signatures. It can only be provided based on a qualified digital signature issued by a qualified trust service provider, like Uanataca.
This process involves face-to-face identity verification of the signatories.
How to set up Bit4id service?
- Visit the Bit4id website
- Create your account and verify your identity through their KYC process
- Upon successful verification, you can eSign documents with your qualified electronic signature
How does this integration work?
- Zoho Sign admins can enable this integration for other users
- Once enabled, users can connect their Zoho Sign account and Bit4id
- Users can then follow the regular steps to sign documents themselves or send them out for signatures
- If they would like to use their QES to sign a particular document, they should select Sign with Bit4id option in the last step
- Users will be redirected to the Bit4id website, and upon successful authentication, document will be signed with their qualified electronic certificate
- The signed document will be then saved in their Zoho Sign account as usual