Zoho Writer integration with Zoho Sign
Zoho Writer is a powerful word processor used for editing, collaboration, and distribution. By integrating Writer with Zoho Sign you can draft business contracts, NDA's, sales agreement, lease agreement, etc., and send it out for signatures directly from within the Writer app.
This section is divided into two parts:
- Pre-requisites for using Zoho Sign from Zoho Writer
- How to get documents signed from Writer?
Pre-requisites for using Zoho Sign from Zoho Writer
You need to have already registered your Zoho account with Zoho Sign.
- Login to the Writer application.
- Create or upload a document which you would like to send for signatures.
- Once you finish drafting the document, click the TOOLS option from the left pane.
- Click the Electronic Signature drop-down and choose Zoho Sign.
- In the dialog box that opens up, click Upload.
- Once the document is successfully uploaded, click Next if you want to sign the document right away. Click Later, if you wish to sign the document later.
- Upon clicking Next, the Zoho Sign application opens up in a new window with the document already uploaded.
- Enter the details of the document and the recipient and click Continue.
- Drag and drop signature and other form fields onto the document for each signer and click Send.
- Verify the number of fields added for each recipient and click Confirm.
- Upon clicking confirm, your document is sent out to the recipients for signature.