The Indian government has always been a front-runner towards building a digital economy. With the Digital India campaign launched in 2015, numerous initiatives have been taken to empower the country to become more digitally advanced. Aadhaar eSign and digital document stamping, or e-stamping, aim to digitize transactional paperwork and provide business owners with confidence in the authenticity of signed documents.
Join this free webinar to learn more about Zoho Sign's integration with Aadhaar eSign and eMudhra eKYC services, and also get an exclusive sneak-peek into our upcoming integrated e-stamping service for Indian businesses.
Takeaways from this webinar:
- A brief overview of Zoho Sign
- Walkthrough of the Aadhaar eSign integration in Zoho Sign
- Walkthrough of the eMudhra eKYC integration in Zoho Sign
- Sneak-peek into e-stamp workflows for digitally signed documents
- Answers to your questions
Product Marketer, Zoho Sign
Associate Counsel, Zoho