We are pleased to launch the private beta of Zoho Sheet, an online spreadsheet application. If you want to try your hands on the Beta, provide your email id at http://zoho.com/sheet and we will send you the invite.
Features currently supported:
- Create web spreadsheets (zoho sheets) and manage them online.
- Import any excel spreadsheet and use it online.
- Export zoho sheet as excel / html.
- Use any excel style functions (sum, avg, etc). For autosum alone, we have provided a quick button on the toolbar. For the rest of the functions you can type in the formula. Note: All formulas start with an = sign.
- Format and decorate your cells with font styles, colors and different alignments.
- Copy Paste from external sources (excel, html, etc).
- Copy Paste within the zoho sheet. Formulas will be copied relatively. Very useful when you want to apply same formula for multiple cells.
- Tag your zoho sheets. You can tag and find your (and other public) spreadsheets with ease.
- Share your zoho sheets with your friends and control their access levels.
- Publish your zoho sheet as public for anyone to find it and use it.
- Feel the same user experience as using excel.
More features such as charts, multiple sheet support, etc, are coming soon. If you would like to see any specific feature in it, get back to us at support (at) zohosheet (dot) com.