Visitor Tracking - List View
In this view, the filtered and prioritized visitors would be categorized and organized into columnar data based on the criterions specified by you in the Customize option.
Visitor Actions on List View
A set of predefined visitor actions that can be tracked right away from this list view are as follows :
- Repeated - " * " symbol denotes a frequent visitor of your website.
- Contacted - Visitor contacted by the monitoring operator.
- Responded - Visitor has responded back to the agent.
- Clicked - The visitor has clicked the live chat widget in your website.
- Triggered - The visitor has set off one or more triggers that were set by you.
- Page navigation - The visitor is navigating between the webpages of your website.
- Chat - The visitor had already had a chat session with the operators of your firm.
- Country flag - Flag of the country from where the visitor is from.
- Name - Either the name of the visitor or a random ID generated for the visitor by SalesIQ.
- Time - Time spent by the visitor on your website.
The visitors who do not match the criteria that were set by you in the Customize section are classified as Cold visitors and are shown as stars outside the priority rings. When you click on these stars, you will be redirected to the proactive chat window/Visitor tile where the following details will be displayed :
- Either the name of the visitor or a random ID generated for the visitor by SalesIQ (The star above the Name/Random ID denotes that he/she is a frequent visitor).
- Availablity of the visitor (Green-Available, Red-Busy and Orange-Idle).
- Visitor's landing page on your website.
- Time Spent by the visitor on your website
- Number of pages that the visitor had navigated through in that particular visit.
- Source of the current visit.
- Time frame between the Last and the Current visit of the visitor.
- Current webpage where the visitor is, in your website.