Wouldn’t it be great to observe the visitor’s visit-specific data such as which type of visitor visit your website, when they visited your site and how they reached your website?
Visitor History is designed to help you find out more information about the visitor visiting your website. It reports on exactly which type of visitor visit your website, how they reached your website and what pages they’ve viewed. Best of all, this visitor information is gathered even if their identity is not known; the details of the visitor will be captured under the Random ID provided to them. With Visitor History, you will be able to understand who your prospective customers are and proactively reach out to them.
- What is Visitor History?
- Is it possible to create my own list view in visitor history?
- How to view a particular visitor behavior over a period of time?
- Why I couldn't see the CRM Info of the visitor?
- What is a Lead score?
- How is the Lead score calculated?
- How to set up a lead scoring rule in SalesIQ?
- What is the benefit of Lead Score?
- How does the Lead Scoring recalculate the score?
Related Post :Visitor History - SalesIQ now gets Visitor Insights