How to install the Zoho SalesIQ extension in OpenCart Version 3.0.x?
To install and add the Zoho SalesIQ Chat Widget to your OpenCart, do the following:
You can download and add the SalesIQ plugin in two different ways:
- Log into the admin section of your OpenCart Site: e.g www․yoursite․com⁄admin.
- Download the Zoho SalesIQ - OpenCart plugin version 126.96.36.199 Zip file from here.
- Then, extract the zip and upload the files into your Opencart root directory as follows:
- In admin -> controller -> extension -> module, place "zohosalesiq.php"
- In admin -> language -> en-gb -> extension -> module, place "zohosalesiq.php"
- In admin -> view -> template -> extension -> module, place "zohosalesiq.twig"
- In catalog- > controller -> extension -> module, place "zohosalesiq.php"
- In catalog -> view -> theme -> default -> template -> extension -> module, place "zohosalesiq.twig"
- You can download the Zoho SalesIQ OCMOD version 1.0.0 Zip file from here.
- In the Extensions -> Installer -> Upload the extension section, upload the zip file.
- Then, in Extensions -> Extensions, select the Modules option from the Choose the extension type drop-down.
- Scroll down to Zoho SalesIQ and click the Install button adjacent to it.
- After successful installation, click on the Edit button adjacent to the Zoho SalesIQ.
- Copy and paste your Zoho SalesIQ chat widget code snippet into the text area and choose the Enabled option in the Status drop down.
- Now, click on the Save button. The Zoho SalesIQ is now installed in your OpenCart.
How to Add the SalesIQ chat widget to the layouts in your Opencart?
To add your installed Zoho SalesIQ Chat Widget to the layout, do the following:
- Click on the here link that appears once Zoho SalesIQ is installed.
- The Layouts list will then appear, select the layout where you like the chat widget would be displayed in the website. Click on the Edit option near the Layout name (Ex: The Home layout is chosen in the example screen).
- The Edit Layout page will then appear, click on the Add Module button.
- The installed modules will be populated in the drop-down, choose the Zoho SalesIQ option from the drop down.
- Finally, click on the Save button on the top right corner.
- Once the layout is successfully modified, the Zoho SalesIQ chat widget will now be displayed in the Home page.