Live Chat and Visitor Tracking Software for Joomla
Integrate SalesIQ with your joomla account to proactively prospect and deliver exceptional customer service.
Installation of Zoho SalesIQ in Joomla via plugin
- Download the Zoho SalesIQ plugin from here.
- Log on to your Joomla! Administration panel.
- Access “Extension Manager” and click “Install”.
- Choose “ Upload Package File”.
- Upload the downloaded extension.
- Access “Plugin Manager”, under “Extensions” tab and search for Zoho “SalesIQ” Select the plugin and click enable.
- Search for “Zoho SalesIQ”, tick the checkbox that appears next to the plugin then click at “Edit” tab above.
- Select “Zoho SalesIQ Settings”.
- Paste your Zoho SalesIQ Float chat widget code.
You will be provided with three options to customize.
- Chat Window enabled – This configuration allows you to handle the visibility of chat bubble in your Joomla site.
- Hide for mobile – This configuration allows you to handle the visibility of chat bubble in your Joomla site when accessed from mobiles devices.
- Hide for tablet - This configuration allows you to handle the visibility of chat bubble in your Joomla site when accessed from tablets.
- Click "Save" to confirm your changes.
Configuring your Zoho SalesIQ with Joomla Version 3.2 via admin page
- Log on to your Joomla Administration area.
- Go to “Extensions” and select “Template manager” from the drop down.
- Click on “Templates” tab from the right. Then select the required template for your site.
- Select “index.php”. Paste the Zoho SalesIQ code between the body tags and “Save”.
Getting Zoho your SalesIQ Code Snippet
- Login to your Zoho SalesIQ Operator console.
- Click "Settings".
- In the "Websites" section, click on the name of the Website you are attempting to include in a page.
- "Add" the Live chat platform to engage with visitors.
- Go to installation and click on "Copy this code" to copy the code snippet.
Note: To receive live chat notifications you should be logged in to https://www.zoho.com/salesiq/