Live Chat and Visitor Tracking Software for DotNetNuke
Add Zoho SalesIQ to your DotNetNuke within few minutes. Zoho SalesIQ allows you to have a live chat with your website visitors. Monitor your site traffic, and analyze visitor’s on site activities.
Configuring Zoho SalesIQ with DotNetNuke
- Log into your DotNetNuke with your admin account.
- Select "Modules" from the top menu and then click "Add New Module".
- Select and drag "HTML" Module.
- Go to "html" module in your page, and click "Settings" icon, select “Module sSettings”.
- Scroll down to “Advanced Settings”.
- Paste the Zoho SalesIQ code to “Header”.
- click “update”.
Getting Zoho SalesIQ Code Snippet
- Login to your Zoho SalesIQ Operator console.
- Click "Settings".
- In the "Web Embed" section, click on the name of the Embed you are attempting to include in a page.
- Scroll down to the "Button Appearance" section and choose "Float window".
- Select the code snippet below and copy.
Note: To receive live chat notifications you should be logged in to https://www.zoho.com/salesiq/