Live Chat and Visitor Tracking Software for DotNetNuke
Add Zoho SalesIQ to your DotNetNuke within few minutes. Zoho SalesIQ allows you to have a live chat with your website visitors. Monitor your site traffic, and analyze visitor’s on site activities.
Configuring Zoho SalesIQ with DotNetNuke
- Log into your DotNetNuke with your admin account.
- Select "Modules" from the top menu and then click "Add New Module".
- Select and drag "HTML" Module.
- Go to "html" module in your page, and click "Settings" icon, select “Module sSettings”.
- Scroll down to “Advanced Settings”.
- Paste the Zoho SalesIQ code to “Header”.
- click “update”.
Getting Zoho SalesIQ Code Snippet
- Login to your Zoho SalesIQ Operator console.
- Navigate to Settings -> Websites, click on the name of the website you are attempting to include in a page.
- Select Live Chat. In the Installation section, click Copy this code to copy the code snippet.
Note: To receive live chat notifications you should be logged in to https://www.zoho.com/salesiq/