Add the power of live chat to your zoho sites and start publishing your text, photos and video. Integrate Zoho SalesIQ with your site templates and get connected with your visitors in real time.
Configuring Zoho SalesIQ to your Zoho Sites
To configure, you should login to your Zoho Sites admin console and choose the website you would like to add Zoho SalesIQ .
- Now, click Settings in the website page
- Choose SalesIQ under Configure section
- The SalesIQ configuration page will then appear, now choose the portal name and the screen name.
- If you wish to display the chat widget on your website, then toggle the Chat Enabled option.
- Click Connect.
- Move Back to Builder, and Publish the website.
Note: To receive live chat notifications you should be logged in to https://www.zoho.com/salesiq/