CRM integration Configurations
Now that you have linked your Zoho SalesIQ to your Zoho CRM account, you need to configure the integration to fit your team’s specific needs. Read below to explore the options of how you can configure the integration.
Visitors to be added
The integration also lets you configure which segment of new visitors you would like to automatically add to your CRM. Your choices are
- Only Missed – Missed visitor will be automatically pushed to your CRM.
- Only Attended - Attended visitor will be automatically pushed to your CRM.
- Only Accessed - Visitor accessing the website will be pushed into your CRM
- Attended & Missed - All the visitors irrespective of missed or attended will be pushed to your CRM.
- Selecting all – All new visitors irrespective of missed or attended will be pushed to your CRM.
- Selecting None - No visitors will be pushed into your CRM automatically. However, you can manually push it to CRM from the chat window.