How to filter the website visitors in visitor history based on the email campaigns sent via Zoho Campaigns?
You can apply a filter to list the visitor visited your website from a specific email campaign.
- Go to Visitor History > Add symbol (+) > Create your views.
- Now select Zoho Campaigns in the conditions drop down.
- The emails campaigns sent from your Zoho Campaigns will be listed in the next drop-down. Choose an email campaign.
- Then, select an action based on which you would like to get the visitor list.
- Then, provide a name for your list and click on the Apply button.
- The visitors visiting the website via the specified email campaign will be listed in a separate column.