How to route visitors to your operators based on the Campaign UTM variables?
- Navigate to Settings > Automation > Visitor Routing.
- Click Add.
- Specify a name for the rule.
- Choose a website on which the rule is to be activated.
- Choose a Campaign UTM variable from the condition drop-box.
- Enter a value for the set condition.
- Choose on what basis you would like to route visitors to your operators.
- Click the "+" symbol to choose the operators to whom you would like to route.
- To remove the added operators, hover over the agents and click the "-" symbol.
Is it possible to make the chat button clickable in my campaign emails?
Yes, it is possible. Zoho SalesIQ is well equipped that you can add a chat button in your campaign emails and get chats directed into your SalesIQ. To know more about Signature Chat, click here.