How to automate the process of adding the leaving website visitors to the email campaign list?
With the "Add to mailing list" option, you can add the visitors directly to the campaign email list when they leave your website.
- Navigate to Settings > Automation > Intelligent Triggers.
- Click Add.
- Specify a name for the trigger rule
- Choose a website on which you would like to activate the trigger rule.
- Choose Leaves my website option as the instance at which visitors are to be triggered.
- Choose the criteria based on which the trigger is to be set off.
- Choose Add to mailing list option as the trigger type.
- Add visitors to the campaign mailing list window will appear, which has two options:
- Add to existing list.
- Create new list.
- Choose the Add to existing list option to view the list of campaigns available. You can select existing campaigns from the In which existing campaign you would like to add the visitors drop-down.
- Choose the Create new list option to generate a new list, then enter a name for the new mailing list in the text box. And, if you wish to accumulate and update the visitors at a periodic interval, choose between weekly and monthly.
- Click Save.
- If the condition and criteria of the visitor match then the visitor will be added to the email campaign list when they leave your website.