Run your business in the smartest way possible by integrating Sundown.ai with SalesIQ, which would streamline the business processes and escalate productivity of your firm by automating prime tasks like customer service and sales. Sundown.ai deploys an artificial intelligence smart engine called Chloe into action which assists customers in two ways which are - suggesting contextual replies for the queries brought in by the visitors from which the users can pick an apt one and acting like a user herself and responding to the visitor queries without a human guidance when the users of your firm are not available. Not only this, she also learns and evolves with time by analyzing the user's choices from the answers suggested.
The following sections would elaborately explain various factors associated with this integration process.
Integrating Sundown.ai with your SalesIQ account
Navigate through Settings -> Integrations -> Other applications -> Sundown.ai
Click on Enable Sundown.ai.
You will be provided with the following options,
1. Add bot
Clicking on which you will be provided with the following fields,
To associate the bot with the departments available in your firm.
To provide a brief description about your bot.
To name the bot.
Once you are done filling up the above-specified fields, click on Save.
You can edit the above-specified details at any point of time by hovering over your bot which you can find onto your right in the integration section. Then click on "Edit me" right below your bot to start editing.
2. Let AI train with previous chats, clicking on which you will be redirected to an authentication page,
Specify your Sundown.ai account credentials there and click on "Sign in".
In the window that appears a set of privileges that you would like to grant your SalesIQ account with, will appear.
Click on "Accept" to proceed.
Then you will be directed to your Sundown.ai account and the exporting process of chat transcripts would begin, which will be notified to you via mail.
After the exporting process is done, you will again be notified via mail.
Navigate to the "Dialog" tab.
You would find three boxes at the top of the window, one box displays the number of chat transcripts that were imported, the second box displays the graph status and the third box provides you with an option to manually upload the training data in the .csv file format.
And if the graph status says "Ready", then you are good to go. Else understand that the chat transcripts imported into your Sundown.ai account weren't sufficient enough and Chloe would need more training data to work in the field.
3.Train Chloe manually,
If you would want to train your bot manually and do not want to export chat transcripts, then click on the option I would like to train Chloe by myself.
Among the three boxes at the top of the window, look into the third one and you will be provided with an option to manually upload the training data in the .csv file format.
Navigate to the Dialog tab.
Specify your account credentials.
Clicking on which you will be redirected to your Sundown.ai log in page.
- If you don't have a Sundown.ai account with the same email address as that of the one that was used to create the SalesIQ account with which you are trying to integrate Sundown.ai, then we will create one for you with the same email address and we will drop in a mail with the account verification link.
- For the graph status to be ready, you would have to import at least a set of 1000 messages from your SalesIQ account's past chat transcripts into your Sundown.ai account. If you would want a way around this step then you can contact Sundown.ai for further assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unless and until the graph status is "Ready" bot will not be deployed into action.
- It is necessary that you validate the question-answer pair exported into your Sundown.ai account, just to make sure that Chloe is supplied with appropriate training dataset to learn from.
- Unless and until you validate Chloe's entire training data set, she won't be deployed into the field.
- By default chat transcripts of last four months will be exported from your SalesIQ account and if you feel that the chat transcripts of last four months are not information rich and if you would like to export the chat transcripts came in from a different time period then you will have to contact Sundown.ai for further assistance at email@example.com.
- The answer suggestions, as well as the bot deployment, can only be availed by the departments to which the admin who enabled this integration is associated to.
- And only the chat transcripts of the departments to which the admin who enabled this integration is associated to will be imported into your Sundown.ai account.
- Graph generation : Make sure to re-generate the graph every time you upgrade Chloe's training set with the new SalesIQ chat data. You can either do it manually by clicking on Generate graph button, which you can find under the Dialog tab inside your Sundown.ai account or you can automate this process by navigating to Dialog -> Advanced Settings tab and enabling the option - Graph auto generation and specifying a particular time interval after which you would like to refresh the graph status.
- Feedback chains : For Chloe to learn from the feedback given by the users of your firm during the chat sessions, it is necessary that you enable the option Feedback chains, which you can find under Dialog -> Advanced Settings tab.
To switch Sundown.ai account
For you to switch the Sundown.ai account associated with your SalesIQ account, you might have to create a user with admin role, with the same mail address as that of the one which was used to create the particular Sundown.ai account that you are trying to integrate with your SalesIQ account now, only then you will be able to achieve a successful integration of SalesIQ and Sundown.ai.
To disable Sundown.ai integration with your SalesIQ account
- Navigate through Settings -> Integrations -> Sundown.ai.
- Click on the "Disable" button, which you can find in the top right corner of the window.
To enable the disabled Sundown.ai integration with your SalesIQ account
- Navigate through Settings -> Integrations -> Sundown.ai.
- Click on the "Enable" button, which you can find in the top right corner of the window.
To avail bot in the visitor chat window
- Navigate through Settings -> Websites -> Website name -> Live chat widget -> Chat Window -> Configurations.
- Scroll down through the options listed onto your left.
- You will find an option "Allow your bot to engage with visitors", you can enable or disable this option by clicking on the slide bar right beside it.
Once you enable the above-specified option bot will pick up the chat requests brought in by the visitors initially even if the users associated with that particular department are available.
Roles of Chloe
Role of Chloe in the user chat window
When a visitor brings in a query Chloe provides the user with a set of relative answers by analyzing the training data that was provided to her initially, in the user chat window from which the user can pick the most appropriate one and send it out to the visitor. User can also edit the chosen answer before sending it to the visitors.
- Do remember that if you edit a particular answer suggested by Chloe she updates the existing answer. And when a visitor comes in with a similar query she makes sure that the answer that was edited by you gets more priority.
- And the answers that you type in the message box right away will not be saved or updated by Chloe. If you want Chloe to update a particular answer then you might have to choose a particular suggested answer edit it and send it out to the visitors.
Role of Chloe in the visitor chat window
- When you enable bot in the visitor chat window, bot picks up the visitor chat requests and assists them initially even if the users of your firm are available.
- If the visitors are not really satisfied with the answers that the bot provides them with, then they can choose to talk with an actual user of your firm at any point of time during the chat session by clicking on "Yes" beside the label that says "Want to connect with a human?".
If the users are not available to accept the chat transfer then that particular visitor request will be marked as missed with a label "Bot transfer chat missed" and will be moved to Missed tab.