Webinars are a source of generating leads or revenue for any business. But we still have concerns about low webinar attendance rates in the business world. This Zobot can help website visitors quickly register for webinars that you have scheduled by displaying the upcoming webinars along with corresponding dates. Once they register, it can also send out reminder emails before the webinar.
- Initiate chat/ Trigger a welcome message.
- Lists out the upcoming webinars along with respective dates.
- Schedule appointments/meetings using Calendar widgets.
- Let visitors chat with representatives in the organization.
- Create records in Zoho Calendar
- Create leads inside Zoho CRM
- Send confirmation/reminder emails
It can collect visitor details and help them register for webinars that you have scheduled.
- Live Chat Transfer: Your prospects can ask the bot to transfer their chats to one of the support representatives of your organization at any time. The Zobot provides an option to do so inside the chat window itself.
- Registration Assistance: The Zobot can get your visitors' personal details and display preferred time slots using the Calendar widget. Then, they can choose a webinar time slot of their choice and the Zobot will record their response.
- Sends confirmation/reminder emails: The Zobot is capable of capturing the prospects' information like name and email address, and sending them a confirmation email on registering for a webinar and also a reminder email before the webinar.
- Keeps track of leads: The Zobot captures the prospects' information like name and email address, and creates leads inside Zoho CRM
How to create this bot?
- Navigate to Settings > Zobot > Create bot. Add a name, description, choose the website and preferred departments.
- Set trigger criteria and enable business hours and operator handoff based on your requirements.
- Now, copy the code and paste it inside each handler- Trigger, Message, and Context.
- Save and Publish each handler separately and then publish the bot.