Customers often get frustrated in the process of waiting to talk to the right operator. With this Zobot, customers can be quickly and efficiently routed to the right opertaors/departments based on their concerns.
- Initiate chat/ Trigger a welcome message.
- Lists out the services available inside the organization.
- Schedule appointments/meetings using Calendar widgets.
- Let visitors chat with representatives in the organization.
- Create leads inside Zoho CRM
- Create tickets and check ticket status inside Zoho Desk
It can collect visitor details and connect the visitors on your website to the different departments available inside your organization based on the type of problem they're facing.
- Live Chat Transfer: Your prospects can ask the bot to transfer their chats to one of the support representatives/ related departments of your organization at any time. The Zobot provides an option to do so inside the chat window itself.
- Creates tickets in Desk: The Zobot also collects visitor details and creates tickets for customers who are facing issues with any product/service and keeps them informed about the ticket status as well.
How to create this bot?
- Navigate to Settings > Zobot > Create bot. Add a name, description, choose the website and preferred departments.
- Set trigger criteria and enable business hours and operator handoff based on your requirements.
- Now, copy the code and paste it inside each handler- Trigger, Message, and Context.
- Save and Publish each handler separately and then publish the bot.