Get full hold of how you want your float widget to be visible on your website by customizing the appearance, change the content, font, color, upload your own widget sticker and much more to suit your web presence.
Note: If you wish to track the website visitors, you should choose the Float chat widget option. The button or the personalized widgets will track the visitors on your site. If SalesIQ stopped tracking the visitors on your website, then go to Setting > Websites > Website name > Live chat widget > Widget, and check if the the Float widget option is chosen.
- Login to your Zoho SalesIQ Operator console and click Settings.
- In the Websites section, click the name of the Website you want to customize.
- "Add" the live chat platform and then select Widget on the left side.
- Next, select Float widget.
- Click on Appearance to change the way you want the float widget to be displayed on your website.
1. Choose a chat widget sticker : Here, we let you choose the most suitable float live chat widget sticker for your website from the list of widgets stickers available.
2. Upload your chat widget sticker : Here, we let you upload your very own widget sticker to give your float widget sticker a more personalized touch.
Note : Make sure your image is not larger than 211 x 204 in width or height and must be smaller than 10MB in file size.
3. Choose a location to place the chat widget on your website : Here you can fix the float live chat widget sticker anywhere on your website and it will float along as you scroll.
Note : This feature is unfortunately not applicable for your mobile view.
4. Choose a color for your chat widget : If you choose from the existing float live chat widget stickers, we let you pick a suitable color for the widget sticker to match your website requirements.
5. Include gravatar : Let your customers know who they connect with through the gravatar image on your float live chat widget sticker.
6. Hide chat widget when offline : This will hide your float live chat widget from your visitors when all your operators are offline.
Note : This should override the business hours configuration.
7. Hide chat widget in mobile browser : This will hide your float live chat widget in the mobile browser.
- Click on Content to change your chat widget font and to set online and offline tagline messages for your visitors.
8. Match the chat widget font with website font : Here, choose an ideal font from the list of font options for your float live chat widget. For the perfect font match, go for Auto option.
9. Customize the message on chat widget : Set an online/offline status message for your visitors so that they can initiate a chat when the operatorss are online and leave a message when the operators are offline.
10. View live chat widget on your website : With this option, you can view your float live chat widget in the website (For eg. www.zylker.com) where you have embeded the SalesIQ live chat code by simply typing the webiste URL.
11. My website view when I'm online/offline : Now, you can preview how the float live chat widget will apear to your visitors when operators are online/offline.
- Make your changes and click Update.
Also, preview the changes you make on your website or mobile browser simultaneously on the right side by selecting the Desktop view or Mobile view.