Customize your Button Widget
Get full hold of how you want your button widget to be visible on your website by customizing the appearance, changing the content, font, color or upload your own widget sticker and much more to suit your web presence.
- Login to your Zoho SalesIQ Operator console and click Settings.
- In the Websites section, click the name of the Website you want to customize.
- "Add" the live chat platform and then select Widget on the left side.
- Next, select Button widget.
- Click on Appearance to change the way you want the button widget to be displayed on your website.
1. Choose a live chat widget sticker for your website : Here, we let you choose the most suitable button live chat widget sticker for your website from the list of widgets stickers available.
2. Instead, personalize your live chat widget sticker : Here, we let you upload your very own widget sticker to give your button widget sticker a more personalized touch. The recommended size for your button live chat widget would be 220 x 7.
3. Choose a color : If you choose from the existing button live chat widget stickers, we let you pick a suitable color for the widget sticker to match your website requirements.
4. Hide live chat widget when I'm offline : This will hide your button live chat widget from your visitors when all your operators are offline.
Note : This should override the business hours configuration.
5. Hide live chat widget on your mobile browser : This will hide your button live chat widget in the mobile browser.
- Click on Content to change your chat widget font and to set online and offline tagline messages for your visitors.
6. Correlate your live chat widget font to your website : Here, choose an ideal font from the list of font options for your button live chat widget. For the perfect font match, go for Auto option.
7. Set yourself apart with chat labels : Set an online/offline status message for your visitors so that they can initiate a chat when the operators are online and leave a message when the operators are offline.
8. View live chat widget on your website : With this option, you can view how your button live chat widget looks in the website (For eg. www.zylker.com) where you have embeded the SalesIQ live chat code by simply typing the webiste URL.
9. My website view when I'm online/offline : Now, you can preview how the button live chat widget will apear to your visitors when operators are online/offline.
- Make your changes and click Update.
Also, preview the changes you make on your website or mobile browser simultaneously on the right side by clicking on Desktop view or Mobile view.