Why is Zobot™ the best AI chatbot software for businesses?
Self-service AI chatbots with a human element
Codeless drag-and-drop chatbot builder
Integrations with top AI technology
Deployable on instant messaging apps
Benefits of AI chatbot building platform
Build chatbots with zero coding
You can now build a fully functional chatbot for your website to automate your live chat operation without a single line of code.
With our codeless chatbot builder, all you need to do is create a chatbot flow using the drag-and-drop interface and type in your bot responses.
Answer common customer queries with our AI chatbot
Automate customer support and provide instant responses to common customer questions with Answer bot—our ready-to-deploy AI-driven knowledge base chatbot. Answer bot understands common customer queries in natural language with Zoho's own AI technology, Zia, and answers them using your knowledge base.
Add AI to your standard chatbot
You don't have to choose between a rule-based chatbot or an AI chatbot for your website anymore! With Zoho SalesIQ's chatbot builder, you get the best of both worlds! Add AI chatbot (Answer bot) capabilities into your guided flow chatbot to make it a hybrid bot.
Deploy AI chatbots across channels
Automation using chatbots doesn't have to be limited to websites and mobile apps. Deploy a chatbot on your social media and instant messaging channels to assist your followers and customers at any time of the day.
Power your chatbot with the AI technology of your choice
Zobot—SalesIQ's website chatbot software—also lets you to build AI chatbots with technology you may already be using like IBM Watson, Dialogflow, Microsoft Azure, Haptik and Zia Skills.
Program custom chatbots with our coded chatbot builder
For the coders out there, our chatbot software also includes a programming interface. With some basic coding skills, there's no end to the automation you can achieve with SalesIQ's chatbot platform, Zobot.
Our website chatbot builder comes withsample chatbot templates you can tweak to your specific industry needs.
Connect your chatbot to your servers
Need a chatbot that can retrieve or push data to your internal databases and web servers? Our website chatbot software has webhooks to help you do exactly that.
See what customers have to say about our AI chatbot software
"I'd been using Tidio's chatbot but just was not happy with it. When I read about Zoho SalesIQ's new codeless chatbot builder, I decided it was the one for me. I then watched a couple of how-to videos and started building my bot. Once I got the hang of it, it was so easy to build, and I actually had fun doing it."
"Setting up a chatbot in SalesIQ using our existing Google Dialogflow was straightforward. Since Mahindra has multiple brands, like Mahindra Thar and Mahindra XUV 700, we need our chatbot to function based on the content of the webpage, which is possible with SalesIQ"
"Hands down Zoho SalesIQ's chatbot saved 35-40% of our agents' time. When a customer enters the live chat, the bot will search their email address in CRM, pull their respective advisor's info, and automatically connect the customer to the right advisor. We're now in the process of developing a diversified FAQ Answer Bot to amp up our existing bot."
New to AI chatbot software? Here's the complete guide!
What is a website chatbot?
A website chatbot is a computer program designed to interact with visitors on a website, providing information, assistance, and support through real-time messages.
What is an AI Chatbot?
An AI chatbot is a type of website chatbot that uses artificial intelligence (AI) and natural language processing (NLP) to understand customer questions and respond to them.
What is the need for AI chatbots?
Customers these days expect round-the-clock support from businesses. This involves hiring employees to cover multiple shifts and carefully planning a staff roster, which is expensive and complicated. AI chatbots can quickly solve this for you. In addition to providing 24/7 assistance to customers, AI chatbots help you avoid unpleasant conversations caused by overworked support agents and unhappy customers.
What is an AI chatbot builder?
An AI chatbot builder is software that helps businesses create AI chatbots for their website using AI technology. AI chatbot builders allow businesses to automate communication with prospects and customers.
What are the different types of chatbot-building platforms?
There are three main types of chatbot platforms available on the market:
- Guided flow or rule-based chatbot builders: Guided flow chatbots, also called rule-based chatbots, interact with customers using a predefined decision tree and bot conversation flow. There are two types of guided flow/rule-based chatbot platforms, and each serves different groups of customers.
- Codeless chatbot builder: A codeless chatbot builder comes with building blocks that you can drag-and-drop to create custom chatbots, meaning you don't have to write any code. This type of chatbot platform works well for entrepreneurs or small business owners who are not programmers and don't want to hire one just to create chatbots. It also works for marketers, salespeople, or support specialists who need to build conversational chatbots without the help of a programmer.
- Programmable chatbot builder: A programmable chatbot builder lets you create website chatbots using a few lines of code. This type of chatbot platform serves business owners who are developers or large enterprises that have dedicated developers to support other business functions.
- Smart AI chatbot platforms: An AI chatbot platform helps you create and deploy conversational AI chatbots that understand natural language and respond to inquiries using natural language processing (NLP).
- Hybrid chatbot builders: The term hybrid chatbot has been used to market conversational chatbots with a live agent hand-off feature. But hybrid chatbot actually means combining two different types of chatbots: AI and guided flow bots. SalesIQ has come up with a way to create hybrid chatbots by plugging Answer Bot, our ready to use AI chatbot, into your rule-based chatbot created using our chatbot software, Zobot.
Why do websites need AI chatbot software?
Here are some signs your website needs chatbot software:
- Your website has a lot of traffic that doesn't convert.
- Your products and services are complex and prospects need help choosing what's best for them.
- High intent pages have a high bounce rate.
- Your sales and support teams have a high load.
- You receive a substantial number of support requests outside business hours.
- Most of your support inquiries are repetitive.
What are the key features of AI chatbot building software?
Here are some of the key features of AI chatbot software:
- UI that makes chatbot building easy.
- Completely customizable.
- Uses natural language processing (NLP) to understand and respond to queries.
- Pairs with your internal servers so the chatbot can retrieve and push data to them.
- Easy hand-off from AI chatbot to a human agent.
- Integrates with all your sales and support tools.
- Provides chatbot conversation analytics.
What are the benefits of AI chatbot software?
AI chatbot software helps businesses in the following ways:
- AI chatbot platforms help save support costs and increase efficiency with automated round-the-clock support with minimal human intervention.
- With AI chatbot software, you can automate lead generation, initial lead nurturing, answering FAQs, processing orders, and scheduling refunds and replacements, freeing you for more complex tasks.
- Conversational chatbots improve customer satisfaction with 24/7 availability, quicker responses, and faster resolution.
- AI bots are immune to fatigue or burnout, ensuring consistency in response tone.
- AI chatbot software provides website visitors a conversational experience and the information they're looking for, leading to better conversion.
How do you choose the best AI chatbot builder?
Here are some attributes to consider while choosing an AI chatbot software:
- Ease and speed of deployment
- Customizability and scalability
- Auto-recording of information gaps so you can keep it updated
- The chatbot learns over time
- Chatbot conversations have to be as close to human conversations as possible
- Ability of the chatbots to be easily fixed with little to no downtime
- Data security and privacy
- Integrability with your existing tech stack
How can you create an AI chatbot for your website?
The first step in creating a AI chatbot for your website is determining what you want your chatbot to do, like provide customer service, respond to FAQs, or help users navigate your website. After you've determined this, you need to choose a chatbot platform that has all the functionalities you need to build your AI chatbot and design your chatbot conversation flow. To learn more, check out our blog post on how to build an AI chatbot for your website.
Here are some business use-cases and actionable insights to help you make the best use of our AI chatbot software