Why is Zobot™ the best AI chatbot software for website?
Self-service AI chatbots with a human element
Codeless drag-and-drop chatbot builder
Integrations with top AI platforms
Create a virtual assistant with our codeless chatbot builder
You can now build fully functional chatbots to automate your website live chat without writing a single line of code.
With our codeless chatbot builder, all you need to do is create a flow for your chatbot using our drag-and-drop interface and type in your bot responses.
Give visitors the answers they need with our AI chatbot platform
Sure, self-service articles reduce your load, but why make prospects forage through articles when smart AI chatbots can do that for them?
Introducing Answer Bot—an NLP-driven AI chatbot that understands common customer queries using Zoho's own AI technology, Zia, and answers them using your resource library. Just kickstart it right from our AI chatbot platform and you're all set!
Train your AI Bot with the right resources
Add documents like product specifications, company policies, and set-up guides that your AI chatbot can share with visitors.
Provide short responses to common questions that the AI bot can use as is to answer visitor queries.
Unanswered Questions (UAQs)
Questions that your AI chatbot can't find answers to are recorded along with the incidence to help keep your knowledge base updated.
Take the artificial out of AI with Small Talk
Make your chatbot sound more human with Small Talk, a library of engaging phrases that facilitates friendly interaction with visitors.
Get your AI bot closer to your business with Business Terms
Equip your AI chatbot with Business Terms—a repository of domain and business-related keywords, along with alternates—to respond when customers use jargon.
Infuse AI capabilities into your guided flow chatbot with Autopilot
You don't have to choose between a guided flow chatbot or an AI chatbot for your website anymore! Get the best of both worlds with Autopilot—a simple way to add AI bot(Answer bot) capabilities into your guided flow chatbot to make it hybrid.
Power your chatbot with your AI technology of choice
Zobot—SalesIQ's chatbot software—also includes an interface that allows you to build AI chatbots with technology you may already be using like IBM Watson, Dialogflow, Microsoft Azure, Haptik and Zia Skills.
Program chatbots your way with our custom chatbot builder
For the coders out there, our chatbot software also includes a programming interface. With some basic coding skills, there's no end to the automation you can achieve with SalesIQ's chatbot platform—Zobot.
Our chatbot builder comes with sample chatbot templates you can tweak to your specific industry needs.
Connect your chatbot with your servers using webhooks
Need a customer service chatbot that can retrieve or push data to your internal databases and web servers? Our chatbot software has webhooks to help you do exactly that.
Hear from our customers
"I'd been using Tidio's chatbot but just was not happy with it. When I read about Zoho SalesIQ's new codeless chatbot builder, I decided it was the one for me. I then watched a couple of how-to videos and started building my bot. Once I got the hang of it, it was so easy to build, and I actually had fun doing it."
"Setting up a chatbot in SalesIQ using our existing Google Dialogflow was straightforward. Since Mahindra has multiple brands, like Mahindra Thar and Mahindra XUV 700, we need our chatbot to function based on the content of the webpage, which is possible with SalesIQ"
"Hands down Zoho SalesIQ's chatbot saved 35-40% of our agents' time. When a customer enters the live chat, the bot will search their email address in CRM, pull their respective advisor's info, and automatically connect the customer to the right advisor. We're now in the process of developing a diversified FAQ Answer Bot with an Autopilot card to amp up our existing bot."
Here are some business use-cases and actionable insights to help you make the best use of our AI chatbot software
New to AI chatbot platforms? Here's a complete guide!
What is an AI chatbot builder?
A chatbot builder is software that helps businesses create custom chatbots for their website. This allows them to automate communication with prospects and customers.
What are the different types of chatbot building platforms?
There are three main types of chatbot platforms available on the market:
Guided flow or rule-based chatbot builders
Guided flow chatbots, also called rule-based chatbots, interact with customers using a predefined decision tree and bot conversation flow. There are two types of guided flow/rule-based chatbot platforms, and each serves different groups of customers.
- Codeless chatbot builder: A codeless chatbot builder comes with building blocks that you can drag-and-drop to create custom chatbots, meaning you don't have to write any code. This type of chatbot platform works well for entrepreneurs or small business owners who are not programmers and don't want to hire one. It also works for marketers, salespeople, or support specialists who need to build chatbots without the help of a programmer.
- Programmable chatbot builder: A programmable chatbot builder lets you create custom chatbots using a few lines of code. This type of chatbot platform serves business owners who are developers, or large enterprises that have dedicated developers to support other business functions.
Smart AI chatbot platforms:
An AI chatbot platform helps you create and deploy AI-driven conversational chatbots that understand natural language and respond to inquiries using natural language processing (NLP).
Hybrid chatbot builders:
The term hybrid chatbot has been used to market chatbots with a live agent hand-off feature. But hybrid chatbot actually means combining two different types of chatbots: AI and guided flow bots. SalesIQ has come up with a way to create hybrid chatbots by plugging Answer Bot, our AI-driven smart assistant, into your rule-based chatbot created using our chatbot software, Zobot.
What are the key features of AI chatbot building software?
Here are some of the key features of AI chatbot software:
- Completely customizable
- Uses natural language processing (NLP) to understand and respond in natural human language
- Pairs with your internal servers so the chatbot can retrieve and push data to them
- Easy hand-off to a human agent
- Integrates with all your sales and support tools
- Provides chatbot conversation analytics
What are the benefits of AI chatbot software?
AI chatbot software helps businesses in the following ways:
- An AI chatbot platform can help save support costs and increase efficiency with automated round-the-clock, scalable support with minimal human intervention.
- AI chatbot software can automate tasks such as lead generation, the first stage of lead nurturing, answering frequently asked questions, and processing orders, refunds, and replacements, freeing up employees to focus on more complex tasks.
- It helps you improve customer satisfaction with 24/7 availability, quicker responses, and faster resolution.
- AI bots are not subject to fatigue or burnout, and this ensures consistency in response tone.
- AI chatbot software can provide a conversational experience for website visitors and instantly give them the information they're looking for, leading to better website conversion.
Why do websites need AI chatbot software?
Here are some signs your website needs chatbot software:
- Your website has a lot of traffic that doesn't convert
- High intent pages have a high bounce rate
- Your sales and support teams have a high load
- You receive a lot of support requests outside business hours
- Most of your support inquiries are repetitive
How can you choose the best AI chatbot builder for your website?
Here are some attributes to consider while looking for an AI chatbot software for your website:
- Ease and speed of deployment
- Customizability and scalability
- Auto-recording of information gaps so you can keep it updated
- The chatbot learns over time
- Closeness to human conversations
- Ability for the bots to be easily fixed with little to no downtime
- Conversation and data security and privacy
- Integrability with your existing tech stack
How can you create an AI chatbot for your website?
The first step in creating an AI chatbot for your website is determining what you want your chatbot to do, like provide customer service, respond to FAQs, or help users navigate your website. After you've determined this, you need to choose a chatbot platform that has all the functionalities you need to build your AI bot and design your bot conversation flow. Check out our blog post on how to build conversational AI chatbots to learn more.